University of Texas at Dallas is pleased to announce the Jonsson School has received the International Axxess Scholarship for 2011. This is an open-door opportunity open for students who wish to study in the USA in the academic year 2021/2022.
Under the educational award, motivated and high-achieving students who wish to enroll in a degree program offered by the university in the USA will receive financial support.
Dallas was founded in 1969 and is one of the first small research universities in the nation. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs from eight academic colleges. During your study years you’ll have the opportunity to learn some of the most cutting-edge subjects and interact with well-known scholars who’ll be your guides.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Institution: University of Texas at Dallas
- Department: Jonsson School
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Awards: Not Known
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from around the world.
- Courses: Any category of courses offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must meet these criteria to be eligible:
- S. citizen/permanent resident/international student
- Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program offered by the Jonsson School’s computing department, which covers computer science, statistics, or data science.
- Academic merit-based – minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA
- Under all equally qualified applicants, preference will be given to students who demonstrate the greatest possible potential for success in the field of computer science and software engineering and (2) demonstrate leadership ability, volunteerism, or work experience.
- The recipient must sign a release form required by FERPA allowing University of Texas at Dallas to use the student’s application materials as necessary for scholarship purposes.
Method of Application
- There is no need for separate application for admission to accredited courses; the application is to be submitted on time for admission to an accredited course. Students who applied early will be considered for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: No extra documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking for admission.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students taking admission must go through all the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants will need to demonstrate proficient proficiency in both written and oral English.